- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by developing, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversee and supervise integrated EWS and FDS computer systems to evaluate logistics flow and inventory.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly.
- Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of material and utilities such as restricting job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment
- Interact with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Industrial, Logistics, or Engineering, with 1-2 years of relevant logistics experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to excel in a team environment.
- Work with and give clear direction to fellow employees.
- Systematical approach to trouble shooting and problem solving.
- PC and CAD experience a strong plus
- Possible travel from time to time
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is preferred.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.