Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Providing Human Resources advice, support, consultation and guidance, including application of HR policies and processes, to assigned business unit and employees
- Implementing and managing large scale initiatives (i.e., annual performance review process, employee engagement survey, new programs/policies, etc.)
- Ensuring proper maintenance of confidential employee information
- Participating in the selection process for recruitment of key positions
- Administrative support to the HR Manager and Office Administrator.
- Ensures effective management and administration of the company’s benefits programs (LTD, STD, 403(b), EAP, etc.)
- Educates employees regarding benefits information
- Administers and manages Workers Compensation program; manage cases, work directly with carriers and medical providers, and manage reports
- Use ADP to process payroll bi-weekly
- Work with staffing agency for our agency employees
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in human resources, with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant human resource experience.
- Fluently speak English and Chinese is a must, this position need to communicate well with China office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Capacity to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably present in small groups
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented, & self-starter
- Strong attention to detail, customer service, data entry and research skills needed
- Familiarity with benefits laws (PPACA, ADA, FMLA, etc.) Must be well-organized and able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Must have solid experience in driving positive employee relations, to include strong problem solving, analysis and investigative skills
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding this position.